Women of the Revolution
Hi everyone! It’s Tilly and Jesseca here and we’ve decided to do a giveaway with a bit of a twist; you don’t know what book you’re getting. Most of you have heard of the blind date with a book deal. You pick a book that’s wrapped up and you only have a vague description of said book. We decided this would be an interesting concept for a giveaway, so here we are! Details:
- Reblogs and likes count as entries, you can reblog as much as you like so long as you don’t spam your followers and no giveaway blogs.
- You must be following she-was-too-fond-of-books and tilly-and-her-books
- There will be 8 winners chosen at random and each winner will receive one book, we think this will give more people a chance! You will get to choose a book using the descriptions above and you will not find out what book you get until you receive it.
- We will be using The Book Depository for this giveaway, so please make sure they ship to your country!
- This giveaway ends October 15th, so you have quite awhile to reblog. We will be picking winners in the following days, please have your ask open, you have 48 hours to respond!
- You must be comfortable with giving either us your address.
[AGGRESSIVELY AVOIDS USING HEALING ITEMS TO SAVE THEM FOR BOSS BATTLES.]
[AGGRESSIVELY FORGETS TO USE HEALING ITEMS DURING BOSS BATTLES.]
People have offered many potential explanations for this discrepancy, but this ad highlights the importance of the social cues that push girls away from math and science in their earliest childhood years.
This is so important. Girls pay attention. Boys, if you are a brother, father, cousin of a girl, pay attention.
This is CRITICAL
Headcanon that after the battle of Hogwarts, George dyes his hair an outrageous colour, and at first Molly is mad, but then she hears George whisper “I kept thinking it was him in the mirror”.
That time Peter Parker was trained by Natasha Romanoff.
It’s a spider thing
It’s a spider thing
Don’t you love how Peter can do it with his calves but Natasha has to use her inner thighs. This whole equality thing is great.
Thighs are stronger than calves, and you can get a tighter grip, as well as have a higher chance of breaking things. Peter was intending to disarm, Natasha was ready to kill. Natasha is a trained assassin, and Peter is a student who works for a newspaper.
Given their backgrounds and experiences, it would be UNequal to have Peter using skills and disarming tactics that Natasha was trained to do so.
So yes, this whole equality thing is great.
This post is brilliant.
also peter has bALLS OK you dont want to SLAM YOUR FUCKING TESTICLES into someons fucking SKULL
Reblogging for last comment. Laughing for 3257865 years